Heal Pain at the Source with PRP Therapy
PRP therapy is an innovative solution used to treat pain by utilizing the body's own resources to quickly and effectively heal pain. PRP therapy does not just mask or block the pain, but addresses the root cause of the pain for a long-term solution. It is a cutting edge, non-surgical alternative with positive patient outcomes.
Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy uses your body's own adult stem cells and blood platelets to heal soft tissue. PRP Therapy is effective for those with acute or chronic pain resulting from an injury.
PRP Therapy provides relief from:
- Back and Neck Pain
- Knee, Hip, or Shoulder Arthritis Pain
- Ligament and Tendon Pain
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Tennis Elbow
- Hip Bursitis
An Innovative Answer to Heal Your Pain
- Stimulated healing using PRP Therapy works to restore soft tissue to eliminate pain.
- Athletes and active individuals can benefit from healing with PRP Therapy.
- PRP Therapy uses platelets from your own blood to stimulate healing of damaged tendons or cartilage.
- PRP Therapy addresses the cause of the pain and does not mask or block the pain.
- PRP Therapy is an effective solution that does not require invasive or costly surgery
Start Healing Your Pain Today!
The cost of PRP Therapy depends on your treatment plan and the number of injections you receive. A single injection costs $750 with subsequent injections about $600 each.
Expected Recovery Time
Most patients recover quickly from PRP Therapy and are able to resume normal activities soon.
PRP Therapy stimulates healing to help eliminate acute and chronic pain without surgery.
Trust in Advanced Pain Treatment Center
Suffering from acute or chronic pain can significantly reduce your quality of living, and we are committed to restoring the pain-free lifestyle you once enjoyed. No one should have to suffer from ongoing pain without any real, long-term solution. Dr. Gupta and his staff at Advanced Pain Treatment Center will work with you to heal your pain for lasting results.
- Finally heal your pain for long-lasting effects.
- Improve your quality of life by eliminating pain long-term.
- Acute and chronic pain can be healed and you can return to doing the things you love.
Appointments by Phone
Calls may be monitored or recorded for quality purposes.
162 Barnwood Drive
Edgewood, KY 41017
(859) 331-4159 • Fax (859) 331-4163
6406 Thornberry Court
Mason, OH 45040
(513) 492-9317 • Fax: (513) 492-9325